Best Plug & Play Hyperspin MAME Systems. Lifetime support and updates included with your purchase. Launchbox, X-Arcade, Xtension, IPAC, IPAC2, IPAC4, MAME, Raspberry Pi, Batocera, Retroarch, Groovymame, Crtemudriver, Teknoparrot, RetroBat, RPCS3, Yuzu, Retropie, Bigbox, Virtual Pinball, Visual Pinball, Pinup Popper, Future Pinball, Sinden, Gun4IR, Aimtrak
Arcade-One 7TB Hyperspin GroovyMAME System
Aimtrak Light Gun Compatible
Steering Wheel Compatible
Arcade Cabinet Compatible
ABOUT OUR SYSTEMS:
Our GroovyMAME systems are configured to work specifically with professional CRT monitors like the Sony PVM/BVM monitors, arcade CRT monitors and even consumer CRT TVs. These systems will output a 15KHz signal and are not intended for use with LCD monitors. Have a look at our other non-CRT systems if you are using an LCD monitor/TV.
See the “Connectivity Info” tab above for information on connecting our CRT systems to specific monitors/TVs.
Our CRT Systems In Action
WHY BUY FROM US:
We love what we do and we have been making customers happy for over 10 years. Here are some reasons why you should buy from us:
- Free Updates: Stay up to date with constant free updates that you can download and install yourself (instructions provided)
- Support: We provide free support for any core issues with your system/build. If something has stopped working, just e-mail us and we will either reply with a solution, log in to your system remotely or jump on a phone call to fix any problems.
- Strong Community: We have a strong community of dedicated users. Our private “customers only” Facebook group has 700+ active members. This is a great place to stay up to date not only on anything Arcade-One related, but also on general gaming topics. It is also a great place to share your passion with like minded individuals. Most importantly, our group is a great place to seek help with any issues as we have many members that are always willing to help.
- Video Tutorials: We believe in visuals and we have a great YouTube channel with my helpful tutorials and guides. You can find videos for almost anything related to our systems on our channel.
- Longevity: We have been doing what we do for over 10 years. We are passionate about our work and we care about our customers. This is reflected through our many positive reviews. CLICK HERE to read our reviews!
- Secure Payment: we use Stripe and PayPal, two of the most trusted payment platforms available.
Below is a list of everything that is included on our 7TB GroovyMAME build.
|AAE||Konami Arcade Games||PopCap|
|American Laser Games||Locomalito Games||Racing Games|
|Apple II||MAME (almost every arcade game ever made)||Sammy Atomiswave|
|Apple IIGS||Microsoft MS-DOS||ScummVM|
|Arcade Music Trivia Challenger||Midway Arcade Games||Search|
|Atari 2600||Midway Arcade Games||Sega 32X|
|Atari 5200||MUGEN (home brewed video games that would otherwise not exist like Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat)||Sega Arcade Games|
|Atari 7800||Namco Arcade Games||Sega CD|
|Atari 8-Bit||Namco Arcade Games||Sega Dreamcast|
|Atari Arcade Games||NEC PC Engine||Sega Game Gear|
|Atari Jaguar||NEC PC Engine-CD||Sega Genesis|
|Atari ST||NEC PC-FX||Sega Hikaru|
|Bandai WonderSwan||NEC SuperGrafx||Sega Master System|
|Bandai WonderSwan Color||NEC TurboGrafx 16||Sega Model 2|
|Camputers Lynx||NEC TurboGrafx CD||Sega Model 3|
|Capcom Arcade Games||Neo Geo AES||Sega Naomi|
|Capcom Play System||Neo Geo Pocket||Sega Naomi 2|
|Capcom Play System II||Neo Geo Pocket Color||Sega Saturn|
|Capcom Play System III||Nintendo 64||Sega SG1000|
|CAVE||Nintendo 64DD||Sega ST-V|
|Commodore 64||Nintendo Arcade Systems||Slot Machines|
|Commodore Amiga CD32||Nintendo DS||SNK Arcade Games|
|Daphne||Nintendo Entertainment System||Sony Playstation|
|Data East Arcade Games||Nintendo Entertainment System Hacks||Sony Playstation 2|
|Doujin Soft||Nintendo Gamecube||Sony Playstation Minis|
|Famicom||Nintendo Pokemon Mini||Sony Playstation Portable (PSP)|
|Famicom Disk System||Nintendo Satellaview||Super Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Fightcade||Nintendo Sufami Turbo||Super Nintendo Entertainment System CD|
|Flash Games||Nintendo Super Famicom||Super Nintendo Entertainment System Hacks|
|Funtech Super Acan||Nintendo Super Game Boy||Taito Arcade Games|
|Future Pinball||Nintendo Wii||Taito Type X|
|Gameboy||Nintendo Wii U||Toolkit|
|Gameboy Advance||OpenBOR||Vintage Commercials|
|Gameboy Color||PacMAME||Virtual Boy|
|GCE Vectrex||Panasonic 3DO||Visual Pinball|
|Gun Games||PC Games||WoW Action Max|
|Hacked Games Collection||Pinball Arcade||Zinc|
|HBMAME (modified versions of classic arcade games)||Pinball FX2|
|Irem Arcade Games||Pinball FX3|
Below you will find information about connecting our CRT systems to specific monitor types and TVs.
Connecting to these monitors is extremely easy. Most have BNC connectors, so all you need is a VGA to BNC cable. Our systems output composite sync, so you will only need to connect the three RGB cables and one of the sync cables. This will typically be the grey cable but if that doesn’t work, you can try the black cable instead.
If using a consumer television, it MUST have component inputs. They must be component inputs (Red/Blue/Green) NOT composite (Red/White/Yellow). If your consumer grade TV does not have component inputs, you will not be able to use it with our CRT systems.
In addition to having a TV with component inputs, you must purchase a VGA to Component Transcoder. You will connect the PC to the transcoder with a VGA cable and the transcoder to your TV with component cables.
Here are two transcoder options:
Our CRT systems can be connected to any JAMMA equipped arcade cabinet. They will work with American style cabinets or Japanese Candy Cabinets such as the Sega Astro City or Sega Blast City.
A JPAC from Ultimarc is required when using a JAMMA equipped cabinet.
You can also connect our systems to any non-JAMMA equipped cabinet, these will typically have a monitor with a VGA input which you can connect to with a simple VGA cable. For the controls, you can use any IPAC encoder from Ultimarc.